Benefits of Composite Floor Block over wood and concrete:
The established advantages and benefits of composite floor block over wood and concrete are:
• Durable, dimensional stability, uniform size, and prolonged service life.
• No wood rot, checking, shrinkage, or swelling caused by moisture.
• Superior resistance to cracking, fracture, warping, and chipping.
• Prevents internal moisture absorption and the resultant block expansion and deterioration of wood blocks.
• High resistance to most industrial chemicals, lubricants, grease, solvents, corrosives, and acids.
• Manufactured from 80% + recycled and recovered polymers and wood fiber (post industrial and post consumer) with no hazardous materials or voc's.
• Environmentally safe and sustainable to promote and support major industrial environmental sustainability scores.